Aug 2015 – Present
Art Director –
• Oversee branding and visual design of all consumer-facing media and products.
• Marketing and advertising, performing tasks such as videography, product photography and web design leading to two successful Kickstarter Campaigns.
• Illustration, editorial, and packaging design for two published games that have been featured in podcasts, such as, “Roll For Crit” and “Geek Nation.”
June 2015 – Sept 2016
Graphic Design Intern –
• Created mock ups, edited photography and organized case studies.
• Prepared presentations, brand books and working files for clients.
• Updated graphics for social media accounts and posted daily on facebook, instagram and twitter.
A La Mode Pies
May 2014 – Sept 2016
Shift Lead –
• Manage multiple wholesale orders, catering contracts and deliveries.
• Illustrate chalkboard and window art to which led to an increase in sales.
Let’s Get Weird
Aug 2012 – Dec 2013
Event Manager –
• Organize and set up pop–up art shows.
• Design merchandise and flyers for events.
Seattle Central Creative Academy
2015 – 2017
Associates of Applied Science – Graphic Design
Palomar Community College
2010 – 2013
Courses in Graphic Design, Illustration, and Fine Arts.